Wholesome Strawberry Whip Pie
Recipe Print & Download
PREP: 25 min COOK: 7 min
TOTAL: 32 min SERVES: 6
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
1 1/3 cups graham crackers
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 pint strawberries, sliced
1 tablespoon sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Crush the graham crackers using a food processor until reduced to fine crumbs. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add the sugar and cinnamon; stir.
3. Add the melted butter and stir until all ingredients are wet. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
4. Bake the pie crust for 7 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside to cool completely.
5. Whisk the whipping cream using an electric mixer until foamy. Add the vanilla and continue whisking until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
6. In a clean mixer bowl, whisk the mascarpone using an electric mixer until fluffy. Slowly add the powdered sugar and lemon juice. Continue whisking on low until combined. Add the whipped cream back into the mixer bowl and whisk on low until combined.
7. Dump the filling into the cooled pie crust and smooth the top. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
8. Combine the sliced strawberries with 1 tablespoon sugar; stir.
9. Top the pie filling with the sliced strawberries just before serving.