Wholesome Spiced Pumpkin Energy Bars
Recipe Print & Download
PREP: 15 min
1 cup oats
1/2 cup flaxseed meal
1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup cranberries
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon allspice
3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 cup raw honey
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1. Combine the oats, flaxseed meal, coconut, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, walnuts, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and ginger in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the pumpkin puree and honey to the mixing bowl. Stir until the mixture becomes clumpy and then continue mixing the ingredients using your hands.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
4. Remove the bowl from the fridge and shape the mixture into individual balls.
5. Place the spiced pumpkin energy balls in a lidded container and refrigerate. They will keep for about one week.