Recipe Print & Download
PREP: 10 min MAKES: 9 bars
1/2 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup raw honey
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1. Combine all ingredients for the bars in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix the ingredients with a spoon or your hands until fully combined.
3. Dump the mixture in a 9×9 pan and press down firmly into an even layer.
4. Cover and refrigerate the bars for 2 hours or until hardened.
5. Cut the bars and store in an airtight container.