Recipe Print & Download
PREP: 15 min SERVES: 8
1 cup cream
3 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon mint extract
Chocolate shavings and fresh mint for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Bring a small saucepan of water to boil; set aside.
2. Bring the cream to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and add the chocolate. Let sit for 2 minutes; whisk until smooth.
3. Whisk the egg yolks in a small bowl. Slowly add the yolks to the cream mixture, whisking constantly. Add the vanilla and mint extracts and whisk to combine.
4. Divide between two, 6-ounce ramekins. Place the ramekins in a small baking pan and pour the hot water in the bottom of the pan, filling it until the water reaches halfway up the outside of the ramekins.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Garnish with chocolate shavings and fresh mint and serve.