Wholesome Kale Feta Mushroom Quiche
Recipe Print & Download
PREP: 10 min COOK: 30 min
TOTAL: 40 min SERVES: 4
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
5 mushrooms, sliced
1 cup kale
1/2 cup milk
2 ounces feta, crumbled
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
3. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add the kale and continue sautéing until wilted. Remove
6. Whisk the eggs and milk, add salt and pepper generously and
transfer to an 8-inch baking dish.
7. Sprinkle the mushroom mixture over the eggs. Sprinkle the
feta on top.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until the eggs are set.