Recipe Print & Download
PREP: 10 min
MAKES: 9 bars
2 cups dried apricots
1 cup cashews
1/2 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon flax seeds
1. Place the apricots in a food processor and pulse until reduced to small bits. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
2. Chop the cashews using a food processor. Transfer to the mixing bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir to combine. Continue mixing with your hands until clumps form.
4. Dump the mixture in a 9×9 pan and press down firmly into an even layer.
5. Refrigerate until hardened, cut into bars, and store in an airtight container.