Recipe Print & Download
PREP: 15 min COOK: 25 min
TOTAL: 40 min SERVES: 8
1/3 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
3 tablespoons oat flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup sliced almonds
Pinch of salt
2 cups oat flour
1/2 cup oat bran
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup honey
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups blueberries
1. Combine all ingredients for the topping in a mixing bowl and stir until the dry ingredients are evenly coated with the butter. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Line a 12-muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
4. Combine flour, oat bran, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
5. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and honey until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time. Add the yogurt, lemon juice and vanilla and mix until combined.
6. Add the blueberries and mix until just combined.
7. Divide the batter between the muffin liners.
8. Sprinkle the topping over the batter in each muffin liner.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are gently browned and a toothpick inserted in a muffin’s center comes out clean.