Recipe Print & Download
PREP: 10 min SERVES: 9 bars
1 cup dates
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/3 cup cacao nibs
1/4 cup sesame seeds
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
3/4 cup dried blueberries
1. Pulse the dates in a food processor or blender until reduced to small chunks; set aside.
2. Combine the flaxseed, almonds, cacao nibs, sesame seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, lemon juice and processed dates in a mixing bowl; mix with your hands until all ingredients are combined into thick clumps.
3. Add the blueberries and gently work in with the other ingredients.
4. Transfer the mixture to a 9×9 pan and press down firmly into
an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container.