Recipe Print & Download
PREP: 10 min COOK: 25 min
TOTAL: 35 min SERVES: 9 bars
2 over-ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups oats
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients for the bars in a large mixing bowl and stir until combined.
3. Dump the mixture in a 9×9 baking pan and press down firmly into an even layer.
4. Bake the bars for 20 to 25 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
5. Cool completely, cut into bars, and store in an airtight container.